Member of the Board WAAC/WCP
President of the 40th WCP
Member of the Board WAAC/WCP
General Manager of the 40th WCP
Honorary President of the 40th WCP
President of P.E.N. Hungary
Day 1 – 21st September (Monday)
Arrival and registration at the Conference Hotel
4 PM – WCP Board meeting
6 PM – 9.30 PM Dinner at the hotel
8.30 PM – 10 PM Welcome meeting at the Sky Bar of the Hotel
Day 2 – 22nd September (Tuesday)
10.30 AM – 12.30 Opening ceremony in the hotel’s conference room
Lunch at the hotel restaurant
3 PM – 5 PM Poetry sessions in the hotel (in three languages)
5.45 PM buses leave for the Petőfi Literary Museum
6.30 PM – 7.30 PM Cultural program at the Petőfi Literary Museum
7.30 PM – 9.30 PM Dinner reception at the Museum
9.30 PM – buses back to the hotel
Day 3 – 23rd September (Wednesday)
10 AM – buses leave for the Heroes’ Square
11 AM – 12.30 guided tour in the Museum of Fine Arts by Heroes’ Square
12.30 – 2 PM Lunch
OPEN READING events in different institutes of the city ( details later)
7.30 PM Dinner in downtown
Day 4 – 24th September (Thursday)
Sightseeing tour in Budapest – Visiting the House of Parliament
Lunch in the hotel
3.30 PM – 5.30 PM Poetry Sessions in the Conference hotel
6.30 PM Buses leave for the venue of the Closing Ceremony
7.30 PM – 10.30 PM Closing ceremony, cultural program and dinner
10.45 PM Buses back to the hotel
Day 5 – 25th September (Friday)
10 AM – 10.30 AM Farewell greetings at the lobby of the Hotel
Those who carry on for the POST TOUR take the bus to the countryside
- On arrival to Budapest airport you have to contact 40th WCP Budapest
- You will have prearranged transfer from the airport to the congress hotel.
- On the day of arrival (21st September) first meal is dinner at the congress hotel.
- WCP membership fee should be arranged for non-lifemembers directly to the WAAC treasurer who will be in the registration area of the hotel
- Registration fee for the congress will be 700-750 USD in double rooms of 4-star hotel not far from the city. The fee covers the whole event from the arrival till the farewell (guides, tour operation, transfer, top cultural and touristic events).
- 750 USD fee includes the anthology also, but not membership fee.
- Post Tour is 150 USD extra, buti t is optional.
- Official registration period starts on the 3rd February when the webpage wcp40budapest.com opens.
- Flight itinary should be sent asap to email@example.com
- About the Anthology you will find detailed information
- Our travel agent can arrange flight tickets for you. If you need this special service, you should send a request to the travel@wcp40Budapest.com e-mail. This service is available only after the registration fee has been transferred to the given bank account.
- Our travel agent offers you – if visa for Hungary is necessary – help. He can provide you with verification about accomodation, meals & programs.
If you need his free of charge assistance, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org . This service is also available only after the registration fee has been transferred to the given bank account.
If you want to participate in the Anthology, you should mark it on the Registration form.
It will cost you 50 USD and you will get 1 copy at the congress.
All materials should be sent in English to the e-mail email@example.com .
Photo : a good portrait, that will be published in black&white (size:800x800px)
Short CV – maximum 750 down-beat
The Poem: maximum 55 lines & 75 down-beat in one line (together with spaces).
DEADLINE: 1st July 2020