Member of the Board WAAC/WCP
President of the 40th WCP
Member of the Board WAAC/WCP
General Manager of the 40th WCP
Honorary President of the 40th WCP
President of P.E.N. Hungary
Language of correspondance & organizing is ENGLISH only!
- PRE-REGISTRATION periode lasts from 1st June till 5th August through the webpage wcp40budapest.com .
- Payment transfer will be asked by sending an invoice between the 5th-10th August.
- If you need an invitation letter (English or Spanish) – send an e-mail (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Registration fee for the congress UNCHANGED, will be 700-750 USD in double rooms of 4-star hotel not far from the city. The fee covers the whole event from the arrival till the farewell (guides, tour operation, transfer, top cultural and touristic events).
- 750 USD fee includes the anthology also, but not membership fee.
- The cost of Post Tour is planned to be 275 USD extra, but it is optional.
- About the Anthology you will find detailed information
- WCP membership fee should be arranged for non-lifemembers directly to the WAAC treasurer at the Congress venue.
Day 1 – 20st September (Monday)
Arrival and registration at the Conference Hotel
4 PM – WCP Board meeting
6 PM – 9.30 PM Dinner at the hotel
8.30 PM – 10 PM Welcome meeting at the Hotel
Day 2 – 21st September (Tuesday)
10.30 AM – 12.30 Opening ceremony in the hotel’s conference room
Lunch at the hotel restaurant
3 PM – 5 PM Poetry sessions in the hotel (in three languages)
5.45 PM buses leave for the Petőfi Literary Museum
6.30 PM – 7.30 PM Cultural program at the Petőfi Literary Museum
7.30 PM – 9.30 PM Dinner reception at the Museum
9.30 PM – buses back to the hotel
Day 3 – 22nd September (Wednesday)
10 AM – buses leave for the Heroes’ Square
11 AM – 12.30 guided tour in the Museum of Fine Arts by Heroes’ Square
12.30 – 2 PM Lunch
OPEN READING events in different institutes of the city ( details later)
7.30 PM Dinner in downtown
Day 4 – 23rd September (Thursday)
Sightseeing tour in Budapest – Visiting the House of Parliament
Lunch in the hotel
3.30 PM – 5.30 PM Poetry Sessions in the Conference hotel
6.30 PM Buses leave for the venue of the Closing Ceremony
7.30 PM – 10.30 PM Closing ceremony, cultural program and dinner
10.45 PM Buses back to the hotel
Day 5 – 24th September (Friday)
10 AM – 10.30 AM Farewell greetings at the lobby of the Hotel
Those who carry on for the POST TOUR take the bus to the countryside
If you want to participate in the Anthology, you should mark it on the Registration form.
It will cost you 50 USD and you will get 1 copy at the congress.
All materials should be sent in English to the e-mail email@example.com .
Photo : a good portrait, that will be published in black&white (size:800x800px)
Short CV – maximum 750 down-beat
The Poem: maximum 55 lines & 75 down-beat in one line (together with spaces).
DEADLINE: 15th August 2021